Last year, Sebastian Wiegaertner, Nino Leitner and myself held a hugely successful 3 day filmmaking intensive masterclass on the beautiful Island of Majorca. Well, this year we are going back there to do it again. Not just that but by popular demand we will also be holding two more 3 day masterclasses in Las Vegas immediately after NAB then another one in Key West, Florida the following weekend.
They are exclusive small group masterclasses where the focus is on practical filmmaking so don’t expect to be stuck in a classroom much!
Remember booking is very limited!
EDIT: Not long now till the first two and just heard that our generous sponsors have donated a crazy amount of gear and as the workshops are small groups, very bespoke, the odds of winning something are pretty good!
Check out the give ways below!!
Give-aways by Sachtler
We are very happy to announce that Sachtler will give away (through a raffle):
- 1 Ace M tripod system each at the Las Vegas & Majorca Filmmaking Masterclasses – a $535 value!
- 1 FSB6 Carbon Fiber Speed Lock tripod system at the Key West Filmmaking Masterclass – a $1,599 value!
Give-away by OConnor
We are also extremely happy that OConnor will be giving away to one of the attendees of the US Masterclasses:
- 1 OConnor OFocus DM Cine Set with an additional hand wheel for photo lenses, worth in total … hold your breath … $2,700!!
Give-aways by Petrol Bags
Another generous donation comes from our sponsor Petrol Bags, who will be giving away:
- 1 Petrol Bags Rolling DigiSuite DSLR Camera Case to 1 attendee of the Key West Filmmaking Masterclass, a$350 value
- 1 Petrol Bags Dr. DSLR Camera Bag to 1 attendee of the Las Vegas Filmmaking Masterclass, a $230 value
Give-aways by Kessler
We are very happy to announce that Kessler will give away a $500 voucher for their products at each of the 3 Filmmaking Masterclasses! (The winners will be found via a raffle.)
If you have never been to Key West check out my short film “2 nights in Mallory Square” it’s a gorgeous town, if you have never been to Vegas then check out my timelapse video I did from there last year and to give you an idea of how beautiful Majorca is check out my short “Inspiens” I shot with some of the Majorca attendees last year. Again just below!