I saw this at NAB and this looked great. The legendary Technicolor have created a custom picture profile for the Canons to get the best and flattest image out of the cameras. Well Vincent LaForet has done a couple of little tests and it clearly shows more details in shadows giving the camera more latitude. You can read Vincent’s detailed blog here and see many comparisons. It really makes a hell of a difference as you can see below between the neutral profile settings I recommend and the Technicolor one.
- The elusive work/ life balance....can you achieve success AND have a life?
- 10+ steps to becoming mega successful in video production and probably winning many awards whilst becoming super rich!!
- Why you MUST have 4K and raw and why you absolutely DON'T need it *
- HELP!! I don't know which camera to buy!! Updated post with loads of new information!
- The making of a corporate documentary for Facebook: Planning, Shoot & Edit
- Video review of the BlackMagic Cinema Camera!!
- The tale of Lucasfilm, Skywalker Ranch, Star Wars and Canon DSLRs on a 40 foot screen!
- Which...lenses to buy?