Thanks to Jon Connor from Canonfilmmakers.com for pointing this out to me. It’s for FInal Cut Pro users only and is the only way I convert my H264 Canon video files to Pro Res these days as it lets me input metadata, operates within Final Cut and more important gives it real timecode created from your time of day in the camera (as long as your clock is set correctly). That feature alone sold me on the EOS E1 plug in.
- Support for EOS 60D added
- Shooting information for movies prior to conversion is now displayed in the [Log and Transfer] window.
The following shooting information is displayed:
1) Av (Aperture Value) (*)
2) Tv (Shutter Speed) (*)
3) ISO (*)
5) Focal Length
6) Camera Model Name
7) Camera Serial Number
*: Only displayed for movies captured in M mode (Manual Exposure).
- Compatible with multi-core CPUs providing faster movie conversion. (The level of improvement may vary depending on the computer environment.)
- EOS-1D Mark IV
- EOS 5D Mark II new firmware (v2.0.3 or later)
- EOS 5D Mark II old firmware (v1.2.4 or earlier)
- EOS 7D
- EOS 60D